Wildlife Conservation Society, Viet Nam program (hereinafter referred to as “WCS”), is issuing a Request for expression of interest for Animal health care for softshell turtle.
Health care activities include:
1. Perform technical assessment on animal health condition, sex verification and transmitter attachment;
2. Provide technical supports in sedating and/or anesthetizing the animal(s) (if needed in case of serious trauma such as bone broken, deep scratches, etc.);
3. Perform transmitters placement on animal(s);
4. Perform diagnostic, disease tests, treatment and animal care (if necessary) to ensure safety of animal(s);
5. Take blood and tissues samples as required for further analysis.
Activities will be performed in Ha Noi during October-December 2020.
The WCS invites individuals to express interest in this consultation work. Induviduals are required to:
- Be Vietnamese, has Master degree or higher in softshell turtle disease and other aquatic species;
- Has at least 15 years of experience and skill in diagnosing and treating disease, trauma, wounds on softshell turtle and other aquatic species;
- Be able to work under pressure and commit to provide high quality outputs on consensus time;
- Be able to fluently speak English and cooperate with other international veterinarians participating in the activity.
An email to express interest should be sent to PROCUREMENT TEAM at email@example.com. The Request for Proposal with detailed ToR will be sent to individual who express their interest. Deadline for expression of interest is 5.00pm, 19 October 2020.